Family Medicine isn’t about treating a specific illness or particular part of the body. It’s about treating a whole person.
Our job is to examine the overall big picture of your mental and physical health and work with you so you can live life to the highest quality possible.
For disease prevention, we can help you with healthy living practices that fit your ability. We can also maintain treatment of chronic conditions and stay involved and informed with any specialists you might have in order to manage your overall health. We’ll get to know you and develop a long-term relationship. Knowing your health history, habits, and even your personality can alert us to signs of a change in your overall health. This “continuity of care” in studies has been shown to lead to better health through all stages of life. From annual physicals and immunizations, to the cold and flu, to emergent and chronic concerns, you can put your health, care and trust in our hands.
Here is just some the comprehensive care we provide:
• Well Woman Care: Pap tests, pelvic/breast exams and pregnancy tests
• Well Male Care: blood pressure and body mass index (BMI) screening
• Well Child Care: annual checkup and immunization
• Well Baby Care
• Annual physical exams, preventive care and health screenings
• Sports physicals
• Chronic illness management including but not limited to: Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol and Asthma
• Infection treatment
• Advanced allergy testing
• Snoring and additional Ear, Nose and Throat concerns
• Eating disorders